Monday, July 19, 2010

The beginning!

None of these stories will be in order. For the main reason my mind doesn't work that way. They will come as I can remember them and what I feel at that time. So sorry if you get lost.



On March 16,2010 I was laying on the couch with Isabelle on my chest. Then I got the call on my cell phone. Dad is gone! My heart was ripped from my chest. I remember walking up the stairs. I was the only child not there to say goodbye. Now to talk about the man I called Dad!



I can say I didn't know a lot about my father. But saying that. Who really knows that much about their parents. We know about when they had us and from that time on. But who really knows who they were as kid, teens, and young adults.



I can say that my father was a hard worker, strong willed, a friend to all, always was telling a joke, loved to watch wrestling, loved to fish, was active, and smart.



The reason for this blog is to help my family remember and to help me remember. I can say that I never thought my father would pass away. He didn't have time for that. He was always busy. I can remember going to work with him when I was young. I was so proud of him and I didn't know why. You don't question things when you are that young. He's your father, that is all it takes. I can remember being outside of the gym at Cass and there was a flag pole. He told me watch this and held onto the pole with both arm like a flag with is body parallel to the ground. I was amazed



There is so much to say but I started this project late....so I am going to bed. But I will post something as it comes to my memory. Please if you have a story to share about my dad email it to me. rflores33@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment